BRITISH BOND ACTRESS NAOMIE HARRIS INTRODUCES NEW RANGE ROVER EVOQUE CONVERTIBLE AS IT PREMIERES IN U.S
- Land Rover showcases new Range Rover Evoque Convertible in Santa Monica beachside shoot with Bond star Naomie Harris
- Sneak preview of the brand’s first ever luxury compact convertible SUV ahead of its official world debut at Los Angeles Auto Show
- Exclusive images from acclaimed fashion photographer Ben Watts
- Newest member of Range Rover family
- Combines bold design and refinement of the Range Rover Evoque with sophisticated folding roof to create a versatile, all-season convertible SUV
- Range Rover further solidifies Los Angeles as top selling market with new vehicle launch
(LOS ANGELES, CA) – November, 2015 – Land Rover has unveiled its first luxury compact convertible SUV along the iconic coastline of Los Angeles in Santa Monica, CA. SPECTRE actress Naomie Harris was one of the first to view the newest member of the Range Rover family, as it was revealed for the first time ahead of the Los Angeles Auto Show.
Following the recent global release of SPECTRE, the 24th James Bond adventure, which features vehicles produced by the Jaguar Land Rover Special Operations division, Harris joined the brand to receive an exclusive first look at the new Range Rover Evoque Convertible as it debuted in the US.
Marrying luxury with an elegant four-seat convertible design, versatile storage and unrivalled capability both on and off-road, the new Range Rover Evoque Convertible combines the bold design and refinement of the Range Rover Evoque with a sophisticated folding roof to create a versatile, all-season convertible SUV.
Harris, who in her role as Moneypenny has been paired with Land Rover vehicles including the iconic Defender (Skyfall) and more recently the Discovery Sport (SPECTRE) said “I was so impressed by the design of this car; it’s like nothing I’ve seen on the road before and is so sleek! I love the fact that it is just as much at home driving down the Pacific Coast Highway in LA, as it is off-road in the British Countryside”.
In celebration of the world debut of the Range Rover Evoque Convertible, full-size wireframe sculptures of the newest Range Rover model will be on display in West Hollywood at Le Zinque from Nov 16-17 and on the Santa Monica Pier from Nov 18-20.
More than 450,000 units of the Range Rover Evoque have been produced globally since its introduction in 2011 making the premium compact SUV the fastest-selling Land Rover of all time. This sales success has been accompanied by critical acclaim, as the Range Rover Evoque has also won more than 165 international awards since launch.
The new Range Rover Evoque Convertible will go on sale from Spring 2016. Pricing from $50,475*. For more information visit www.LandRoverUSA.com
..:: Video ::..